top of page

EB-3 Skilled Worker

Green Cards

About EB-3 Green Cards for Professionals,

Skilled Workers,

and Unskilled Workers

What Does

the EB-3 Green Card Do?

An EB-3 Green Card allows you to live and work in the US permanently. After residing in the US for 5 years, you will be eligible for citizenship. Your spouse and unmarried children under 21 are also permitted to travel with you as a benefit of the EB-3 Green Card.

  • There must be an approved labor certification for the position you are going to fill;

  • You US employer must offer you a full-time, permanent position;

  • You must meet the minimum job requirements;

  • Your employer must be able to pay you the salary they offer;

  • You must meet one of the following criteria:

    • Have a bachelor's degree;​

    • Be capable of performing a job requiring at least 2 years of training or experience; or

    • Be capable of performing a job requiring less than 2 years of training or experience.

How Do I Qualify?

Our Approach

We take an efficient approach to preparing EB-3 applications. We get to know you and the goals of your employer, which allows us to develop a strong and unique application that meets the labor needs of the US company while giving you the opportunity to establish your career and life in the US. We guide you through the labor certification process, prepare the application papers for you, and prepare you for the interview with the embassy or USCIS. This ensures there is no delay in your arrival to the US and beginning your new job.

Have questions?

Want to get started?

Contact us today for a consultation and start planning your future in the US

bottom of page