top of page
  • Writer's pictureDaniel Shaffer, Esq.

Traveling on a B visa to Apply for Adjustment of Status in the US

Be careful not to misuse your B visa. Do not travel to the US on a B visa with the intent to apply for a green card through the adjustment of status process. This could get your visa cancelled and cause your green card application to be denied.

Disclaimer: This video and post is attorney advertising. It is meant as general information only, and is not legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. We suggest you set up a consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results do not guarantee future outcomes; every case is unique and must be analyzed individually.


bottom of page