top of page
  • Writer's pictureDaniel Shaffer, Esq.

TPS for Ukraine!

DHS just designated Ukraine for Temporary Protected Status for the next 18 months.

The program will benefit Ukrainians who were physically present in the US on March 01, 2022 or before and continue to reside in the US. Ukrainians will also be able to apply for a work permit (EAD) under this program.

To apply for TPS, you must submit Form I-821 to USCIS with supporting documentation to prove 1) that you are Ukrainian, 2) the date you entered the United States, and 3) that you reside in the United States.

More information about how to apply will follow when USCIS officially opens the program for Ukrainians.

If you would like help with your application, contact us here.

Disclaimer: This post is attorney advertising. It is meant as general information only, and is not legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. We suggest you set up a consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results do not guarantee future outcomes; every case is unique and must be analyzed individually.

49 views0 comments


bottom of page